EVENT STATS AND INFORMATION
VIEW EVENT STATS AND INFORMATION
VIEW SUBMITTED POST
BASIC RULES AND MECHANICS
- Participants are divided into 2 categories, which are preschool and primary to secondary
- Each participant must follow the Australian Intercultural School Official Social Media Accounts: Facebook & Instagram
- Each participant must download one AIS twibbon on bit.ly/aissocmedevent They can select the most desired one.
- Each participant must overlay their photo with the twibbon they have just downloaded
How To Participate
- Follow our Social Media Accounts: Facebook & Instagram
- Upload your photo with our twibbonPlease download our twibbon here: bit.ly/aissocmedevent
Select your most favourite twibbon to participate the competition
“Now, how do I overlay the photo with the ribbon?”Whether you’re on ANDROID or IOS, you can still overlay your photo with the ribbon you’ve just downloaded. Remember, your photo is a prerequisite for joining the competition.
The steps are completely the same whether you’re on android or ios :
- Open Playstore or Appstore, search for Picsart and install the application to your mobile phone
- After the app is completely installed, click to open it. It will ask whether you want to login to the app or skip, you may choose to skip or just click the “connect with google/facebook” button.
- Click (+) button and wait for the next screen to appear, then choose your photo.
- After choosing your photo, click add photo on the navigation bar you see at the bottom part of it and select the twibbon you’ve downloaded
- Resize the twibbon until it covered the edge of your photo, then click the arrow icon and save it.
Post the photo to social media (facebook or instagram)
- Like our facebook fan page
- Navigate to post tab
- Click “Share Photo”
- Write some motivation or quotes just to caption your photo
- Use #aissparklingstars hashtag and specify your class, for more information, refer to hashtag usage below
- Post your photo
For Instagram :
- Write short motivation or quotes just to caption your photo
- Use #aissparklingstars hashtag and specify your class, for more information, refer to hashtag usage below Don’t forget to tag us!
- Post your photo.
You’ve just participated in our event, thank you and good luck!
We will repost your photo and your likes count is based on the photo we just repost on our account. to increase your chance to win, share your photo with everyone you know!
- For Kindergarten level, use these hashtags: #aissparklingstars #preschool
- For Primary or Secondary level, use these hashtags: #aissparklingstars #primarysecondary
Condition And Prize Pool
- WINNERS WILL BE BASED ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF LIKES GARNERED FROM INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK
- WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON FEBRUARY 7, 2020
- ANY ATTEMPT OF USING AUTO LIKES/BOT WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION
Winners on each level will be given AIS VOUCHERS :
1ST PLACE = 5.000.000
2ND PLACE = 2.000.000
3RD PLACE = 1.000.000
- PRIMARY TO SECONDARY
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!